Fuyuan Dongji Airport
|Fuyuan Dongji Airport
Fǔyuǎn Dōngjí Jīchǎng
|IATA: FYJ – ICAO: ZYFY|
|Opened||26 May 2014|
|Source:, GCM, STV|
|Fuyuan Dongji Airport|
Fuyuan Dongji Airport (IATA: FYJ, ICAO: ZYFY) is an airport serving Fuyuan County, in China's Heilongjiang province. It is located in Nongqiao Town, 19 kilometres (12 mi) from the Fuyuan county seat, and about 65 kilometres (40 mi) from Khabarovsk, Russia. Construction began after the airport was approved by the national government in May 2012. The airport cost 500 million yuan to build, and was opened for operations on 26 May 2014, initially with a single scheduled flight to Harbin.
The airport has a runway that is 2,500 meters long and 45 meters wide (class 4C), a 4,000 square-meter terminal building, and four aircraft parking aprons. It is designed to handle 260,000 passengers and 1,430 tons of cargo per year by 2020.
Airlines and destinations
|Air China||Beijing, Harbin|
|China Southern Airlines||Harbin|
- "抚远民用机场可行性研究报告获得发改委批复". Carnoc (in Chinese). 4 May 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Airport information for BFJ at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for Fuyuan Airport at Search (for) Travel website.
- "小飞机连通大世界 黑龙江抚远机场首航侧记" (in Chinese). DBW. 2014-05-26. Retrieved 2014-09-16.
- "黑龍江撫遠機場下周一通航" (in Chinese). Wen Wei Po. 2014-05-22. Retrieved 2014-09-16.
- "抚远机场开建预计明年6月投用" (in Chinese). Heilongjiang Provincial Government. 7 May 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2012.