Fuzhou No.1 Middle School
|Fuzhou No. 1 High School
|Fuzhou, Fujian, 350011, People's Republic of China|
|Age||15 to 18|
|Average class size||50|
|Houses||5 school houses|
Fuzhou No. 1 High School was established in 1817, during the Qing Dynasty, with the name of Fengchi Academies. Throughout its history, the school has been called Quanmin Xuetang, High School of Fujian, and No. 1 Middle School of Fujian.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)|
Notable student organizations
- Japanese Language Circle: The first circle founded by students since the school moved to the current campus.
- Muyan Drama Club: The club with the longest history in the school.
- San Mu Choir: The mixed voice choir founded in 2008 won the Silver Diploma-Level VIII in the 6th World Choir Games in 2010.
- Chemistry Club: A club founded in October 2013, aiming to provide the students who love chemistry a platform to study and exchange ideas together, to develop their scientific spirit of rigorous thought and ability of experimental inquiry, and to strengthen their interest in chemistry and their confidence to know and to learn chemistry.
- Fuzhou Sanmu Middle School - private junior high school offering grades 7-9. Established by No.1 Middle School.
Coordinates: coordinates according to google maps 26.091707,119.294997