|Full name||Fwayo Tembo|
|Date of birth||2 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Lusaka, Zambia|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right Wing
|2012||→ Étoile Sahel (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
On 29 May 2010, Tembo joined FC Basel for a reported fee of €1.2 million. He made his debut on 20 July 2010 in the 3:2 home win against FC Zürich. He scored his first goal for the club on 14 August during the 1:4 home defeat against FC Luzern. He scored another goal from the penalty spot on 10 April 2011 in the away draw against BSC Young Boys in the Stade de Suisse. At the end of the 2009–10 season the Zambian won the Swiss Super League.
Fwayo Tembo left FC Basel after he accused club coach Thorsten Fink of making racist remarks towards him during a training session. Fink is reported to have told a collaborator to "get the monkey down from the tree."
He played for the Zambia national under-20 football team during the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada, scoring a goal from the penalty spot in the game against Jordan national under-20 football team on 1 July 2007.
- Fwayo Tembo at National-Football-Teams.com
- The Post Newspapers Zambia – Angry Fwayo declines interview
- Meister, Remo (2010). "Match Report: FCB – FCZ". FCB homepage. Retrieved 20 July 2010. (German)
- Meister, Remo (2010). "Match Report: FCB – FC Luzern". FCB homepage. Retrieved 14 August 2010. (German)
- Meister, Remo (2011). "Spektakel und ein 3:3 im Wankdorf". FCB homepage. Retrieved 10 April 2011.
- "Fotbalistul dorit de Becali a regresat în carieră după ce a fost victima rasismului: "Jos cu maimuţa din copac!"". gsp.ro (in Romanian). Gazeta Sporturilor. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- "Astra, what a business!". ProSport. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- "African U-20 Championship 2007". rsssf.com. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- Fwayo Tembo – FIFA competition record
- Fifa (2007). "Match Report: Jordan -Zambia". Fifa. Retrieved 16 November 2010.