From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Göran Färm is a PES Member of the European Parliament for Sweden. He was born on 17 October 1949 in Stockholm. His national party is the Swedish Social Democratic Party and sits on the Committee on Budgets. He is also part of the delegation for South East Europe.
- Member of executive committee of the Social-Democratic Youth of Sweden (1978–1981).
- Chairman of the Social-Democratic Party, Norrköping (1991–1994).
- Member of Östergötland party district (1991–1994).
- Vice-President, International Union of Socialist Youth (1979–1981).
- Municipal Commissioner, Norrköping (1994–1999).
- Member of Östsams regional council (2004–2007).
- Chairman of Östsams international relations committee (1997–1999 and 2004–2006).
- Member of the Committee on Regional Policy and its Transport Committee (1995–1999).
- Member of the Board, Baltic Sea States Subregional Cooperation (1997–1999).
- Special adviser to Commissioner Margot Wallström (2005–2007).