||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|• Governor||V. İsmail Özkan|
|• Mayor||Faruk Teymen (AKP)|
|• District||285.81 km2 (110.35 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,170 m (3,840 ft)|
|• District Density||71/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Gülağaç, formerly Ağaçlı, is a town and district of Aksaray Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 26,874 of which 4,672 live in the town of Gülağaç. The district covers an area of 286 km2 (110 sq mi), and the average elevation is 1,170 m (3,839 ft).
Places of interest
The underground city of Kırkgöz in the village of Saratlı. The underground city of Çukurören in the village of Gülpınar.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Ağaçlı, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism. "General information on Gülağaç, Aksaray" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Aksaray governor's office (Turkish) / (English) / (French)
- Map of Gülağaç district
|This geographical article about a location in Aksaray Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|