From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gāndhārī (disambiguation))
|Look up Gandhari 1993 or Gandahari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gāndhārī may refer to:
- Gandhari (character), character in the Indian epic, Mahabharata
- Gāndhārī language, north-western prakrit spoken in Gāndhāra
- Gandhari script, also known as Kharoṣṭhī
- Ghandari people, who lived in Gandhara
- Gandhari (film), a 1993 Malayalam-language film
- All pages beginning with "gandhari"
- All pages with titles containing "gandhari"
- Gandahar (disambiguation)
- Gandhar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gāndhārī.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.