From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gbh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GBH may refer to:
- Grievous bodily harm, a term used in English criminal law
- Charged GBH, an English Street punk band
- G.B.H. (TV series), a seven-part British television drama shown in the summer of 1991 on Channel 4
- G.B.H. (soundtrack), a 1991 soundtrack album by Elvis Costello and Richard Harvey for G.B.H. (TV series)
- WGBX-TV (branded 'GBH 44), a public television station in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- UK street name for GHB, Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, as a recreational drug
- Great Bash Heel, a professional wrestling stable
- GBH (design and advertising agency), a London-based design and advertising agency.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel, a 2014 comedy film.
- Gumby Banging Horses, a youtube comedy film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GBH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.