From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GBP usually refers the ISO 4217 currency code for the pound sterling, the British currency.
GBP may also refer to:
- Ginger beer plant, a culture of yeast and bacteria used to produce the drink
- A gun buyback program in the United States
- The Green Bay Packers, an American football team in Wisconsin, U.S.
- Gables Residential Trust (stock symbol: GBP)
- Golden Boy Promotions, combat sport promotional firm started by former boxer Oscar De La Hoya
- Gain-bandwidth product, an audio amplification measurement
- Game Boy Player, a Nintendo GameCube to television connector
- Game Boy Pocket, a portable gaming console by Nintendo
- Gastric bypass surgery, a medical operation for obesity
- One of a series of human genes encoding for guanylate-binding proteins (GBP1, GBP2, GBP3, GBP4, GBP5, GBP6, GBP7)
- Generalized belief propagation, an algorithm in graph theory
- Graduate Business Program, a management course
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GBP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.