From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GCL may refer to:
- GNU Common Lisp a GNU version of the common lisp compiler
- Graphical Command Language of Geomview
- Guarded Command Language a programming language
- Grand Companion of the Order of Logohu, an awarded given to citizens of Papua New Guinea and others for service, achievement, and merit
- Greater Catholic League, an Ohio high school athletic conference
- Gulf Coast League, a rookie league in Minor League Baseball
- Ganglion cell layer, a layer of the retina
- Geosynthetic clay liner, a woven fabric-like material, primarily used for the lining of landfills
- Glutamate cysteine ligase the first enzyme in the glutathione biosynthesis pathway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.