From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GCM may refer to:
Science and technology
- Galois/Counter Mode, a mode of operation for cryptographic block ciphers
- General circulation model, or global climate model, climate modelling
- Google Cloud Messaging, push messaging for Android
- Greatest common measure, in mathematics
- Ground continuity monitor, an electrical safety device
- Great Commission Ministries, a not-for-profit Christian evangelistic organization
- Great Central Mines, a defunct Australian mining company
- Owen Roberts International Airport, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, by IATA airport code
- Donatio mortis causa (Gift causa mortis), a gift that takes effect on the death of the donor
- Gross Combination Mass, the maximum combined mass of a motor vehicle and its trailers
- Grand Corps Malade, a French slam poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.