From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GDP may refer to:
- Gross domestic product, basic measure of a country's overall economic output
- Gibraltar Defence Police
- Giant depolarizing potentials, the first type of electrical activity of developing brain
- Good distribution practice, the guidelines for the proper distribution of medicinal products for human use
- Good Documentation Practice, pharmaceutical description of standards by which documents are created and maintained
- Ground delay program, a traffic flow initiative for aviation in the United States
- Guanosine diphosphate, a nucleotide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.