From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GDS may refer to:
- Citizens' Democratic Party (Građanska Demokratska Stranka), a political party in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Gaelic Digital Service, an initiative which includes BBC Radio nan Gàidheal in Scotland
- Game Developers Session, annual conference
- Government Digital Service, part of the UK Government's Cabinet Office
- Gribskovbanens Driftsselskab, a Danish railway company
- UK Government Decontamination Service, a UK Government executive agency dealing with chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear resistance and recovery
- Georgetown Day School, a private school in Washington, DC, USA
- Greensboro Day School, a private school in Greensboro, NC, USA
- GDSII (Graphic Data System II), a format for integrated circuit layout data
- Global Dialing Scheme, a numbering plan for video and voice over IP networks
- Global Directory Server, a directory for user information and other applications data
- Global Distribution System, a system for searching, reserving, and purchasing travel products
- Global Docking System, a dock that allows power and data communication pass-through from a phone or tablet that is using Intelliskin.
- Goal Decision System, in association football, used to determine when the ball has completely crossed the goal line
- Google Desktop Search, a software application for searching files stored on a local area network or a hard disk
- Graph Dynamical Systems, a field of applied mathematics concerned with evolving networks
- "G.D.S.", a song on the 2004 "Saku" single by Japanese rock band Dir en grey
- Geriatric Depression Scale, a simple, self-administered assessment of depression among the elderly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.