From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GDS may refer to:
- Geriatric Depression Scale, a simple, self-administered assessment of depression among the elderly.
- Global Deterioration Scale, a standardized system of evaluating the progression of dementia, specifically in Alzheimer's Disease.
- Georgetown Day School, a private school in Washington, DC, USA.
- Greensboro Day School, a private school in Greensboro, NC, USA.
Businesses, services, protocols
- "G.D.S.", a song on the 2004 Saku album by Japanese rock band Dir en grey
- Gaelic Digital Service, an initiative which includes BBC Radio nan Gàidheal in Scotland
- Game Developers Session, annual conference
- Global Dialing Scheme, a numbering plan for video and voice over IP networks
- Global Directory Server, a directory for user information and other applications data
- Global Distribution System or Computer Reservations System, a system for searching, reserving, and purchasing travel products
- Google Desktop Search, a software application for searching files stored on a local area network or a hard disk
- UK Government Decontamination Service, a UK Government executive agency dealing with chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear resistance and recovery
- Government Digital Service, part of the Cabinet Office
- Graph Dynamical Systems, a field of applied mathematics concerned with evolving networks
- GDSII (Graphic Data System II), a format for integrated circuit layout data
- Gribskovbanens Driftsselskab, a Danish railway company
- Global Display Solutions, a company based in Italy, USA, Romania and China that manufacturers specialty industrial LCD displays
- Građanska Demokratska Stranka, "Citizens' Democratic Party", a political party in Bosnia and Herzegovina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.