From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GFI may refer to:
- Game Factory Interactive, a Russian-Ukrainian video game developer
- GFI Software, a computer security software company makers of GFI LanGuard
- Global Financial Integrity, a think tank based in Washington, DC.
- Go4It, a children's magazine programme on BBC Radio 4
- Gross Fixed Investment, an economic concept
- Ground Fault Interrupter, a type of residual-current device
- Ground Fault Indicator, an electrical appliance to indicate ground fault within a circuit.
- GFI Group, provides wholesale brokerage, electronic execution and trading support products to institutional clients.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.