||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2010)|
|Headquarters||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
GFI Software is an American developer of Web & Mail security, Networking & Security and Archiving & Fax computer software founded in 1992. Its products include software for filtering spam and viruses from e-mail as well as for monitoring and scanning networks for security purposes.
GFI Software provides software and services for small to mid-sized businesses, divided into the following sections:
Networking and security
- GFI EndPointSecurity - Control of iPods, USB sticks and other endpoint devices.
- GFI EventsManager - Event log monitoring, management and archiving.
- GFI LanGuard - Network security scanner and vulnerability management tools.
- GFI Network Server Monitor - Network server monitoring software.
Archiving, backup and fax
- GFI FaxMaker - Network fax server for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus.
- GFI MailArchiver - Email and File archiving software for small and medium-size enterprises.
Web and mail security
- GFI MailEssentials - Server-based anti-spam and email security solution with up to 5 AV engines.
- GFI WebMonitor - Internet monitoring, web security and Internet access control software.
GFI Software has been sold - Details