||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2010)|
|Headquarters||San Gwann, Malta|
GFI Software is a developer of Web & Mail security, Networking & Security and Archiving & Fax computer software founded in 1992. Its products include software for filtering spam and viruses from e-mail as well as for monitoring and scanning networks for security purposes.
GFI Software provides software and services for small to medium sized businesses, divided into the following sections:
- Patch Management - Cloud-based Patch Management Software.
- Server Monitoring - Cloud-based server and workstation monitoring.
- Vipre Business Online - Cloud-managed antivirus and anti-spyware.
Networking & Security
- GFI EndPointSecurity - Control of iPods, USB sticks and other endpoint devices.
- GFI EventsManager - Event log monitoring, management and archiving.
- GFI LanGuard - Network security scanner and vulnerability management tools.
- GFI Network Server Monitor - Network server monitoring software.
Archiving, Backup & Fax
- GFI FaxMaker - Network fax server for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus.
- GFI MailArchiver - Email archiving software for small and medium-size enterprises.
Web & Mail Security
- GFI MailEssentials - Server-based anti-spam and email security solution.
- GFI WebMonitor - Internet monitoring, web security and internet access control software.
- GFI MAX MailProtection - Hosted email security and continuity.
- GFI MAX RemoteManagement - Remote management and monitoring tool with antivirus and backup software integration.
- TeamViewer - Remote management, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers.
For Developers and OEM
- GFI Gateway SDK.
- GFI Sandbox - automated malware analysis
- GFI VIPRE Desktop SDK - antivirus engine for OEMs
- ThreatTrack - malicious URL and data feeds