From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GG may refer to:
- Gg: Gigagram, grams
- Grundgesetz, the German constitution, abbreviation in German legal use
- Air Comores International, under the IATA airline designations
- Kenkyūsha's New Japanese-English Dictionary (affectionately called "Green Goddess" or "GG" for short)
- Genetic girl (synonym nf, meaning natal female), used in contrast to a male-to-female transsexual
- Gereformeerde Gemeenten, a conservative Reformed church in the Netherlands
- .gg, the Top-Level Domain country code for Guernsey
- Gadu-Gadu, an instant messaging program popular in Poland
|Look up Appendix:Internet slang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Good game, internet slang that may be used at the end of a close game or match as a sign of good sportsmanship
- GameGuard, a hacking protection program used in some MMORPGs
- Gg (pronounced "geg"), an alien race from the Star Control series of video games
- Guilty Gear (series)
- Good Game, an Australian television gaming programme
- Game Grumps, a let's play YouTube channel.
- Goldcorp, a New York CIty-based stock exchange listed company, symbol "GG"
- Reformed Congregations (Gereformeerde Gemeenten), a Dutch reformed denomination
- G. G. (album), Gary Glitter's third studio album, released in 1975
- Girls' Generation, Korean girl group
- GG Allin, transgressive American hardcore punk singer-songwriter
- G (New York City Subway service), a New York City Subway service formerly known as GG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.