From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GHB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GHB may refer to:
- gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, a depressant drug that is illegal in a number of countries
- glycated hemoglobin, a form of hemoglobin created during its exposure to high plasma levels of glucose
- Gabo d'Hirutho d'Bethnahrin, a militant Assyrian party labeled by the Turkish Government as a terrorist group
- Great Highland Bagpipe, a variety of bagpipe
- 'Get Her Bucked', a colloquial term originating from Northern Ireland used by farmers to urge their mates to engage in sexual intercourse with a female.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.