From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GHG can be an abbreviation for:
- Greenhouse gas
- George H. Goble, inventor of multi-CPU Unix systems, refrigerants, and winner of the 1996 Ig Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- Marshfield Municipal Airport (Massachusetts) in Marshfield, Massachusetts.
- Gesenius' Hebrew Grammar - A grammar book of Hebrew, written by Wilhelm Gesenius.
- General Healthcare Group - UK private healthcare group
- Global Homology Group - term used for grouping genes. particularly used full in the case of resistance genes such as Receptor Like Kinases (RLK) and Receptor Like Proteins(RLP). 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.