From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GI may refer to:
- G.I. (military), a nickname for U.S. Army soldiers and equipment (short for Galvanized Iron, as originally used by the logistics services of the Armed Forces of the United States to denote equipment made from galvanized iron, such as metal trash cans, in inventories and supply records).
- Greg Inglis, Australian rugby league footballer
- Keikogi, a martial arts uniform
- Group I, a term in horse racing generally representing younger horses
- Gi alpha subunit, a protein
- Gastrointestinal, part of the human anatomy
- Glycemic index, a measure of blood sugar
Computing and technology
- .gi, Gibraltar's top-level domain
- General Instrument, an electronics company
- Global illumination, a group of 3D graphics algorithms
- Graphics Interface Conference
- Guard interval, a telecommunications delay
- Gesellschaft für Informatik, German Computer Society
- GI, a complexity class
Art and culture
- (GI), an album by The Germs
- Game Informer, a magazine
- Goethe-Institut, a German cultural association
- Gi (Captain Planet character)#The Planeteers
- Great Intelligence, a foe from the Doctor Who series
- Gilbert (unit), a measurement of magnetomotive force
- Gibi, a binary prefix
- Gary, Indiana, United States
- Geographical indication
- Gibraltar, ISO 3166-1 country code GI
- Glen Innes, New Zealand
- Itek Air, IATA airline designator GI
- Global Icon, also known as GI, is a South Korean group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.