GLPI: Central Console
|Stable release||0.85.1 / 11 December 2014|
|Type||IT asset management, Issue tracking system|
|License||GNU GPL v2|
GLPI is a free asset and IT management software package, it also offers functionalities like servicedesk ITIL or license tracking and software auditing.
- Inventory of computers, peripherals, network printers and associated components through an interface with OCS Inventory or FusionInventory.
- Management of issues on many environments through creation of tickets, management of tickets, assignment, tickets scheduling, etc.
- Licenses management (ITIL compliant)
- Assignment of equipment by geographical area to users and groups
- Management of business and financial information (purchase, guarantee and extension, damping)
- Equipment status management
- Management of applications for assistance of all types of equipment inventory
- Interface to allow the user to file a support ticket
- Business management, contracts, documents related to inventory items
- Equipment booking
- Management of a Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Report generator: hardware, network or interventions (support).
- Multilingual support with 45 languages available.
Moreover, GLPI has many plugins  that add additional features.
On January, 2009, 1659 entities and 917,597 computers were reported using the software.
By July 8, 2011, 2000 referenced structures and 1,200,000 computers have been reported using the software.
- "Features list of GLPI". Glpi-project.org. Retrieved 2014-06-03.
- "Translations stats of GLPI". Glpi-project.org. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- "GLPI plugins portal". Plugins.glpi-project.org. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- "GLPI References". Glpi-project.org. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- "GLPI - Gestionnaire libre de parc informatique". Glpi-project.org. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- Patrice, Thebault. GLPI (Gestion Libre de Parc Informatique) : Installation et configuration d'une solution de gestion de parc et de helpdesk [GLPI (Management Free IT Park): Installing and configuring a solution of fleet management and helpdesk] (in French). ENI. ISBN 978-2-7460-7008-0.
- "Tony", Barzan Antal (2010). "Chapter 7: Integrating OCS-NG with GLPI". OCS Inventory NG 1.02. Packt. ISBN 9781849511100.
- At Your Fingertips - Managing resource information in GLPI, Author: Evelthon Prodromou, Linux-magazine article 2009 Issue 103
- FusionInventory and GLPI, presentation by Speakers Guillaume Rousse and Walid Nouh during FOSDEM 2011
- Everything about GNU/Linux and Open source opensource Asset Management software : GLPI, 2011, Linuxaria