From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GLS can mean:
- Gallium lanthanum sulfide glass
- Games, Learning, & Society Conference
- Gate-level simulation, used for a hardware design.
- General Lighting Service, a designation of an incandescent lamp standard
- General Logistics Systems, a logistics company
- Generalized least squares in the linear regression model
- The George Lopez Show
- Glaisdale railway station, England (National Rail station code GLS)
- Glasgow Literary Society, founded in 1753, a key institution of the Scottish Enlightenment
- Global Locating System, a generalized technique to geolocate remote assets. Used commercially by Skybitz
- Gloucestershire (GLS is the Chapman code for this English county)
- GNSS Landing System, in aviation, a precision approach system to an airport
- Government Legal Service, Legal Services for the UK Government and services
- Graeco-Latin square, a pair of orthogonal Latin squares
- Great Lake Swimmers, a Canadian indie folk band
- Guided Local Search, a search algorithm in computer science
- Guy L. Steele Jr., an American computer scientist
- Scholes International Airport at Galveston, IATA airport code
- Global Leadership Scholars, an undergraduate business honors program at University of Tennessee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GLS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.