From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GMA may refer to:
- Glycidyl methacrylate, an ester of methacrylic acid and a common monomer used in the creation of epoxy resins.
TV and radio programming
- Global Media Arts (GMA), Inc., a local broadcasting company in the Philippines
- Good Morning America, a morning show on ABC
- Good Morning Australia (breakfast TV), 1981-1992
- Good Morning Australia (TV program) with Bert Newton, 1992-2005
- General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite, a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines
- Gospel Music Association
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Glasgow Mid Argyll, a shinty club from Glasgow, Scotland
- Intel GMA, Intel Graphic Media Accelerator, a line of integrated graphic processors (IGP)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.