From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GMA may refer to:
- Glycidyl methacrylate, an ester of methacrylic acid and a common monomer used in the creation of epoxy resins.
- Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, 14th President of the Philippines
- General Michel Aoun, former Prime Minister and a party leader in Lebanon
TV and radio programming
- Global Media Arts (GMA), Inc., a local broadcasting company in the Philippines
- Good Morning America, a morning show on ABC
- Good Morning Australia (breakfast TV)
- Good Morning Australia with Bert Newton, a five-day-a-week morning chat and advertisement show on Network Ten in Australia
- Googoosh Music Academy, a Persian television singing competition on Manoto 1
- General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite, a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines
- Greater Manila Area, urbanized locations surrounding Metro Manila, Philippines
- Gospel Music Association
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- The Grandmasters Association, chess organisation supplanted in 1993 by the Professional Chess Association
- Glasgow Mid Argyll, a shinty club from Glasgow, Scotland
- Intel GMA, Intel Graphic Media Accelerator, a line of integrated graphic processors (IGP)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.