From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GMAC may refer to:
- GMAC, the General Motors Acceptance Corporation, now Ally Financial.
- GMAC Insurance
- GMAC Real Estate
- GMAC ResCap (Residential Capital), which includes GMAC Mortgage and online home lender Ditech
- The Graduate Management Admission Council, an international association of business schools.
- GMAC, an authentication-only variant of Galois/Counter_Mode for symmetric key cryptographic block ciphers
- GMAC, Giga Multiply-ACcumulate operations (GMACs : Giga Multiply-ACcumulate operations per second)
It may also refer to:
- The GMAC Bowl, a sponsored game of college level American football, now known as the GoDaddy.com Bowl.
- GMA Canada is the Gospel Music Association of Canada (formerly the CGMA)
- The GMAC massacre, a shooting in Florida in 1990.
The term, when rendered as G-MAC, can also refer to:
- The Great Midwest Athletic Conference, a U.S. college athletic conference established in 2011 and starting competition in 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.