From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GMD may refer to:
- Gambian dalasi, the ISO 4217 code for the currency of Gambia
- GDP-mannose 4,6-dehydratase, catalyzes the first step in the biosynthesis of GDP-fucose
- General Motors Diesel
- Geoscientific Model Development, an open access scientific publication of the European Geosciences Union
- Gesellschaft für Mathematik und Datenverarbeitung (Society for Mathematics and Information technology), now a part of the Fraunhofer Society
- Glam Metal Detectives, a British comedy series
- Grimsby Docks railway station, England; National Rail station code GMD
- Ground-Based Midcourse Defense, part of the United States missile defense system
- Guomindang, Pinyin transcription for Kuomintang
- GMD, an XML format for the capture of geospatial metadata compliant with ISO 19139
- General material designation, a component of an International Standard Bibliographic Description used to describe the medium of the item
- Golm Metabolome Database
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.