From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GML may refer to:
- Godden Mackay Logan, Australian heritage consultancy firm based in Sydney
- Gradient multilayer nanofilm, an assembly of quantum dot layers
- Middle Low German (ISO 639-3 code), a language used around the North Sea and the Baltic Sea from 1100 to 1600
- Game Maker Language, the programming language of Game Maker
- Generalized Markup Language, a set of macros for the IBM text formatter, SCRIPT
- Generative Modelling Language, an extension of PostScript used for the concise description of complex 3D shapes
- Geography Markup Language, an XML grammar to express geographical features
- Graph Modelling Language, a hierarchical ASCII-based file format for describing graphs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.