|Traded as||SET: GRAMMY|
|Key people||Paiboon Damrongchaitham, President Chairman,
Kittisak Changaroon, CEO
|Products||Music, films, television, radio, magazine, Digital, Satellite television, Event Management|
|Revenue||143,598 million baht|
|Subsidiaries||GMM Tai Hub (film studio)|
GMM Grammy Public Company Limited (Thai: จีเอ็มเอ็ม แกรมมี่, or G"MM' Grammy) is the largest media conglomerate entertainment company in Thailand. It claims a 70% share of the Thai entertainment industry. Artists on Grammy include Bird McIntyre and Loso. In addition to its music business, the company is involved in concert production, artist management, film and television production and publishing.
The company has six music groups, which encompass about 20 speciality record labels. The groups are:
- Grammy Grand Group - Mainstream/pop music (See also String (Thai pop)).
- Grammy Gold - Thai country (luk thung).
- Genie Record Group - Rock music.
- UP^G Record Group - Pop rock.
- More Music Group - Rock music (See also Thai rock).
- Maker Head - Group Band music
- Humbrella - Bossanova music
- White Music - Easy listening music
- Sanamluang Group - Independent music
- Big Eyes - Teenage Music
Manufacturing and distribution comes under MGA Co. Ltd., while the Imagine record store chain is a company-owned retailer.Music publishing is handled by GMM Music Publishing International Co., Ltd., while GMM Grammy licensed karaoke music and equipment is handled by Clean Karaoke.
List of GMM Grammy artists
Current and past artists in the GMM Grammy label include (incomplete list):
- AB Normal
- Amphol Lumpoon (Nui MICRO)
- Bie The Star
- Big Ass
- Bird McIntyre
- Blood Of Youth (B.O.Y)
- Buddha Bless
- China Dolls
- Chutapatr Laothamatas (Plub)
- Chinawut Indracusin
- Christina Aguilar
- Grand The Star
- Got Jakrapun Arbkornburi
- Golf & Mike
- Joey Boy
- Jarinporn Junkiet (Toey)
- Koh Mr. Saxman
- Kong Saharat Sangkaprichya
- Katreeya English
- Lanna Commins
- Mai Charoenpura
- Marsha Wattanapanich
- Nicole Theriault
- No More Tear
- Palitchoke Ayanaphutra (Peck)
- Patiparn Pataweekarn (Mos)
- Peter Corp Dyrendal
- Pol Nopvechai (Pete)
- Pongsak Rattanapong (Aof)
- Pornchita na Songkhla (Benz)
- So cool
- Saranyu Winaipanit (Ice)
- Saturday Seiko
- Silly Fools
- Sweet Mullet
- Thanapon Intharit
- Yaya Ying
GMM Tai Hub
GMM Tai Hub Co., Ltd., or GTH, is the GMM Grammy's film studio. It was formed in 2003 by the merger of GMM Pictures with producer Visute Poolvoralaks' Tai Entertainment and Jira Maligool's Hub Ho Hin film company, following the box-office success of the childhood romantic comedy, Fan Chan, which the three companies had a hand in producing. Films produced by GTH include:
Magazines produced by GMM Grammy include:
- Image - Fashion, beauty, society news.
- Madame Figaro Magazine - Fashion and beauty "targeting sophisticated and highly educated women who do not need 'how to.'"
- Her World - The Thai edition of the popular Singaporean women's magazine.
- Maxim - The Thai edition of the popular lad mag.
- Attitude - The Thai edition of the British gay lifestyle magazine.
- In Magazine - Fashion and Entertainment
- Se-Education Plc. - A chain of university bookstores.
- GMM Grammy Corporate Info - Message from Chairman and CEO
- Wright Investors' Service Company profilesnapshot