From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A GMO is a genetically modified organism.
GMO may also refer to:
- Genetically modified food
- Gell-Mann–Okubo mass formula in particle physics
- Generalised molecular orbital theory, in chemistry
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad, a U.S. railroad carrier corporation
- U.S. Bank Championship in Milwaukee (formerly Greater Milwaukee Open), a golfing competition
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC ("GMO"), a Boston based asset management firm led by Jeremy Grantham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.