From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GMT may mean:
- Greenwich Mean Time
- General American Transportation Corporation (GATX), a company which uses GMT as its stock symbol.
- Generic Mapping Tools in graphical computing
- Geometric measure theory
- Giant Magellan Telescope
- G:MT - Greenwich Mean Time, a 1999 film
- GMT Games
- GMT (Programme), a programme on the BBC World News channel.
- GMT Records, an imprint/sub-label of Aozora Records
- Goodman, Martinez, Thompson correlation, a correlation between the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar and the Julian calendar
- Goodman Property Trust, the New Zealand division of the Goodman Group, Australia.
- Granite Mountain Air Station near Nome, Alaska (IATA airport code GMT)
- Greater Manchester Transport, the name used by the transport authority in Greater Manchester, England (1974–1986).
- Grosmont railway station, England; National Rail station code GMT
- Guy McCoy Tormé, a British rock-band
- Glycine/sarcosine N-methyltransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.