From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2009)|
It currently includes the following games:
- AisleRiot (or "sol") - A suite of Solitaire card games.
- Chess (or glChess) - A chess game.
- Five or more - A Color Lines clone
- Four-in-a-row - A Connect Four clone
- Iagno - An clone of Reversi
- Klotski - A sliding block puzzle game
- Quadrapassel - A Tetris clone (previously called Gnometris prior to October 2009).
- Mahjongg (or GNOME Mahjongg) - The traditional Chinese game for a single player.
- Mines (or Gnomine) - an implementation of the Minesweeper computer game.
- Nibbles (or GNibbles) - A remake of Nibbles.
- Robots - A clone of an old BSD turn-based game.
- Sudoku (or Gnome Sudoku) - A Sudoku generator and game.
- Tetravex - An edge-matching puzzle game
- Swell Foop - A SameGame clone (previously called Same GNOME).
- Tali - A dice-style poker game, similar to Yahtzee.
The following games have been removed but previously included:
- GNOME Blackjack - a computerized implementation of the gambling game. (Removed in October 2009)
It is included by default in several major linux distributions, such as Ubuntu.
- The GNOME Games Homepage on live.gnome.org.
- "GNOME Games on the GNOME wiki". Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- "GNOME Games in Launchpad". Retrieved 2012-01-16.
|This GNOME-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|