From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GNU, Gnu, gnu, or gnú in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GNU or Gnu may refer to:
- The Wildebeest or Gnu, an animal
- The GNU Project, to develop a complete Unix-like operating system which is free software
- Gyeongsang National University, a key national university in the Republic of Korea
- The Government of National Unity (South Africa), a constitutional arrangement
- "The Gnu", a song by Flanders and Swann
- 9965 GNU, an asteroid named after the GNU Project
- Gnu Snowboards produced by Mervin Manufacturing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.