From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym GOF may refer to:
- Gang of Four (disambiguation), a generic title with several meanings
- General Operations Forces, a branch of the Malaysian police
- Gamers Outreach Foundation, a philanthropic, non-profit organization
- Goodness of fit, a description of how well a statistical model fits a set of observations
- Gulf of Finland, the easternmost arm of the Baltic Sea
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, a 2000 novel by J.K. Rowling
- Grand Orient de France, a Masonic organization in France
- Galaxy on Fire, a video game series developed by Fishlabs for mobile devices
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.