From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GOLD may refer to:
- GOLD, an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) program designed to garner more student members at the university level (Graduates of the Last Decade)
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, a set of guidelines for the diagnosis, management, and prevention of chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD) from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the World Health Organization.
- GOLD (parser) is an open source BNF parser
- Gathered or linked data, in the staging tables of a data warehouse
- GOLD (ontology), General Ontology for Linguistic Description, gives a formalized account of the most basic notions used in the scientific description of human language
- Gold (TV channel), a British television channel that shows mainly classic BBC comedy programmes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.