From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GOR)
|Look up gor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gor is an alternate-world setting for a novel series by John Norman.
Gor or GOR may also refer to:
- Gór, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Gor, Sikkim, a village in India
- Gor (Spain), a town in Granada, Spain
- Gōr, an ancient city in what is now Firouzabad, Fars Province, Iran
- Gor (film), a 1988 film based on the Norman book series, or the Gorean culture upon which film and books are based.
- Gor Saga, a novel by Maureen Duffy
- Gor, a type of Beastman in Warhammer Fantasy
In other uses:
- Gór, a legendary Norse ancestral hero, brother of Nór
- Gor-class gunboat, a class of gunboats built for the Royal Norwegian Navy in the 1880s
- GOR method, a method for secondary structure prediction
- Gas oil ratio
- Gained Output Ratio of Vacuum Distillation Desalination Plants: GOR = Amount of product water / amount of used stream
- Government Office Region, a tier of local government in England
- Great Ocean Road, an Australian driving road
- Gora (clan) or Gor, a clan of Jats in northern India
- Gor (mythology), a mythical elephant in Pygmy mythology
- Gor Mahia, a football club based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Gor Khuttree, the site of the oldest citadel in Peshawar, Pakistan
- Goor, a town of Enschede in the Dutch province of Overijssel
- Gore (disambiguation)
- Gorgor (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.