From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GOT (disambiguation))
|Look up got, Got, göt, gôt, or Göt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GOT or got may refer to:
- GO Transit (reporting mark)
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport, an international airport serving the Gothenburg region in Sweden by IATA code
- Gottschalks (former NYSE ticker symbol)
- God of Thunder (video game) (GoT), a 1993 PC game
- Geranyl-pyrophosphate—olivetolic acid geranyltransferase, an enzyme
- Got (bull), a cloned bull
- Got (grape) or Gouais blanc, a white grape variety
- Gothic language, an extinct Germanic language that was spoken by the Goths by Language codes ISO 639-2 and 639-3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.