From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GPC or Gpc may refer to:
In science and biology
- Alpha-GPC, a compound of choline
- Gel permeation chromatography, a chromatographic method
- Giant papillary conjunctivitis, a disease of the eye
- Gigaparsec, a unit of distance
- GPC Biotech, a biopharmaceutical company
- Generalized Polynomial Chaos, a numerical approximation method
In history and politics
- Game Prototype Challenge
- Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru, the University of Wales Dictionary of the Welsh language.
- General Pharmaceutical Council, UK regulator for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises
- General Purpose Computer
- The Genuine Parts Company, parent company of NAPA.
- Georgia Perimeter College
- The George Parkyn Centre, the name of a gifted education centre now named the Gifted Education Centre
- Global Producing Centres, for Long Range Forecasts. Since 2006, WMO has begun a process to designate centres making global seasonal forecasts as WMO Global Producing Centres (GPCs) for Long Range Forecasts, as an integral part of its Global Data-Processing and Forecasting System (GDPFS). Global Producing Centres for Long Range Forecasts
- Global Product Classification
- GNU Pascal Compiler, a computer program
- Government Purchase Card, a credit card program to facilitate primarily micro-purchases for the United States Federal government.
- Government Procurement Card, a charge card service provided by Barclaycard to the UK public sector.
- Grand Prix of Canada
- General Purpose Cartridge, a concept for a military small arms cartridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.