From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GPM may refer to:
- GPM (software), a mouse server for the console and xterm
- Graphical path method, mathematically based algorithm used in project management
- Gallons per minute, a unit of volumetric flow rate
- Gallons per mile, a unit of fuel efficiency
- General Purpose Macrogenerator, an early macro processor
- Global Marshall Plan, specific ideas on how to save the global environment
- Global Precipitation Measurement, a NASA and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency project to measure global rainfall
- Graduated payment mortgage, a type of loan
- Grand Prairie Municipal Airport, a public-use airfield in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States (FAA identification code)
- Grand Prix Masters, an auto racing series for retired Formula One drivers
- Gross profit margin, a calculation of revenue and cost of products
- Protestant Church in the Moluccas, a church denomination in the Indonesian provinces of Maluku and North Maluku, which in Indonesian is referred to as Gereja Protestan Maluku.
- Google Play Music, a cloud media player by Google
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.