From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GPO may refer to:
- General Post Office, in either sense of:
- German Patent Office, (Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt)
- United States Government Publishing Office, a federal government agency
- Green Party of Ontario, a policial party in Ontario, Canada
- Group purchasing organization, collective buying membership in the United States
- The Government Press Office (GPO), Israel's government press agency.
- Gospel Oak railway station, London, by national rail station code
- Guam Premier Outlets, a shopping mall in Tamuning, Guam
- Indore G.P.O., residential area in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- General Pico Airport, Argentina (IATA code: GPO)
Science and technology
- General Power Outlet or General Purpose Outlet, an electrical power socket
- Giant Pacific Octopus
- Group Policy Object, a mechanism in Microsoft's Active Directory used to apply policies to directory objects
- Gemini Program Office, NASA's internal name for the office that ran the Gemini space program
- Generalplan Ost (Master Plan East), a Nazi genocide plan in occupied territories
- Genesis P-Orridge, an English performer, musician, writer and artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.