From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GRD or Grd may refer to:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Global Resources Dividend
- GRD Limited, a Perth based company joining three companies Global Renewables, GRD Minproc, and Kirfeild
- Grdeša, also known as Grd, Serbian nobility
- Greek drachma, the ISO 4217 code for the former currency of Greece
- Groland, a fictional country
- Ground rule double, a type of hit in baseball
- Group Racing Developments, a British racing car manufacturer
- Ricoh GR Digital, digital camera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.