From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GRE is the Graduate Record Examinations, a standardized test created and administered by the Educational Testing Service in the United States
GRE may also refer to:
- Gecko rendering engine, used by Mozilla web browsers
- Generic Routing Encapsulation, a type of tunnel used on routers
- Glucocorticoid response elements, a type of hormone response element DNA sequence
- Grand River Enterprises, a Canadian tobacco and bottled water company
- GRE (company) (General Research of Electronics, Inc.), a Japanese multinational radio and electronics equipment manufacturer
- Greece, in IOC or FIFA country code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.