From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GRP may refer to:
- Gastrin Releasing Peptide
- Glucose-regulated protein
- Good Research Practice
- Grape reaction product, a phenolic compound found in aged red wines
- Gentoo Reference Platform, pre-compiled packages for Gentoo Linux
- .grp file extension
- grp.h, C header file defined by IEEE Std 1003.1 to provide group structure
- Government Resource Planning, GRP is software designed for the unique requirements of public financial management. GRP software is budget-driven through the use of Commitment Accounting, where the budget is the legal embodiment of government objectives. Commitment Accounting is used only in government and other forms of public financial management.
- Glass Reinforced Plastic, also known as fiberglass.
- Gross Regional Product
- Gibraltar Reform Party
- Glass-reinforced plastic
- Good Recruitment Practice
- Gross Rating Point, a term used in advertising on the television
- GRP Records Grusin Rosen Production
- Global Remuneration Professional, a compensation accreditation provided by Worldatwork
- Global Response Pistol, a custom 1911 .45 made by Nighthawk Custom
- Government Railway Police (India)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.