From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gru or GRU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The GRU (Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye) is the main military foreign-intelligence service of the Russian Federation, and formerly of the Soviet Union.
GRU or Gru also may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Gainesville Regional Utilities, a power and utility company in Florida
- Georgia Regents University (USA)
- Georgia Rugby Union, the governing body for the sport of rugby union in the nation of Georgia
- Georgia Rugby Union (United States), the Local Area Union for rugby union teams in the U.S. state of Georgia and other parts of the Southeastern United States
- Growth Research Unit, a non-for-profit research association at the Cracow University of Economics in Poland
- Grigol Robakidze University, a university in the country of Georgia
- São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, Brazil, IATA airport code
- Spetsnaz GRU, a former Russian army special forces
- Soddo language, ISO 639-3 language code
- Gru, the Bayer designation for stars in the Grus constellation
- Gru, character in Despicable Me animation franchise
- Gru, an antagonist in the The Kine Saga trilogy by A. R. Lloyd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.