From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GSE may refer to:
- Generic Stream Encapsulation, a link layer protocol for the Internet Protocol (IP)
- Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE)
- Guwahati Stock Exchange in Assam
- GIAC Security Expert
- Ghana Stock Exchange and its index, the GSE All-Share Index
- General somatic efferent fibers of spinal nerve tracts
- The IATA code for Gothenburg City Airport
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Great Soviet Encyclopedia
- Georgian Soviet Encyclopedia
- Green Street Elite, fictional football firm in the film Green Street
- Government-sponsored enterprise, such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Ground support equipment
- Group Study Exchange, a worldwide exchange program for young professionals of Rotary International
- Gaussian Symplectic ensemble, used in Random matrix theory
- GSE Systems, Inc.
- Generic Substation Events
- XNA Game Studio Express, Integrated Development Environment for creating computer games by Microsoft
- Guvernanta Sonorilo Esperanto, the Esperanto Club at Norfolk Academy
- Geocentric Solar Ecliptic System, a Cartesian coordinate system with center in the earth, X-axis pointing towards the sun and Z-axis parallel to the ecliptic pole
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.