From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GSL may refer to:
- Glycosphingolipids, a subtype of glycolipids containing the amino alcohol sphingosine
Companies and organizations
- Geological Society of London
- Ghana School of Law
- Global Securities Lending, a financial trade magazine for the securities lending industry
- Global Solutions Limited, formerly part of Group 4 Securicor
- Group Scout Leader, a position held by the adult leader in charge of a Scout Group in the United Kingdom
- Govan Shipbuilders Limited
- Goa Shipyard Limited
- Game Studio Live, group of community game creators that regularly stream to Twitch.tv
- Game System License, a replacement for the Open Game License for the 4th edition of Dungeons & Dragons
- GOMTV Global StarCraft II League, a tournament for the e-Sport StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, and StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- Gold Standard Laboratories, a record label
- Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love, a tokusatsu movie based on the Kamen Rider Kabuto TV series
- Game Studios Live, allows anyone to watch games being made via livestreams and forums.
- Great Salt Lake, Utah
- General sales list, a legal category of drugs in the UK (over-the-counter)
- General service list, a list of basic English words for language learners
- GNU Scientific Library
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GSL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.