From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GTL may refer to :
- Gas to liquids, a refinery process
- Georgia Tech Lorraine, a campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology in Metz, France
- Geospatial Transformation and Load (GTL), also known as Spatial ETL
- Global Training & Logistics, a business unit of Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Group term life insurance, a type of life insurance that holds no cash value
- GTL, a model of tram operated by HTM Personenvervoer
- GT Legends, a PC racing game
- Gunning transceiver logic, a type of electronic logic signaling
- "Gym, Tan, Laundry", an expression made popular by the TV series Jersey Shore
- Glenvale Transport, a bus company in Liverpool, England now known as Stagecoach Merseyside
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.