From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GTS may stand for:
- HSV GTS, an Australian high-performance vehicle based on the Holden Commodore
- General Theological Seminary, a seminary in Manhattan, New York
- Geologic Time Scale, a system of chronological measurement
- Green Tobacco Sickness, a type of nicotine poisoning
- Greenwich Time Signal, a series of radio signals used to mark the precise start of an hour
- Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, a disorder characterized by motor and verbal tics
- Gas turbine ship, a naval vessel powered by gas turbines
- Great Trigonometric Survey, the first comprehensive survey of India to utilise triangulation.
- Global Telecommunications System, a network for the transmission of meteorological data
- Global Trade Station, a location in the Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver games that allows users to trade Pokémon with other users of the same via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Likewise, users of the Pokémon Black and White games can trade with other users via a similar but separate system with the same name.
- Go to Sleep, an attack used in professional wrestling.
- GTS/BKN, the callsign of a TV station known on-air as Southern Cross Television in Port Pirie, South Australia
- Grand Touring Supreme, a class in the IMSA GT Championship
- Geelong Transit System, a public transport brand in Geelong, Victoria, Australia
- GTS Technologies, a United Kingdom mechanical handling and paint finishing company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.