|Industry||Supply Chain Management
Global Trade Automation
|Headquarters||Oakland, California, USA|
|Products||GT Nexus Trade and Logistics|
GT Nexus, is an cloud supply chain platform provider, founded in 1998 in Oakland, California. It runs an on-demand global supply chain management platform that is used by organizations to manage global logistics and trade processes.
The company operates in North America, Europe, Asia and South America and is focused on the Retail, Apparel, Automotive, CPG, Forest Products and logistics services industries. Its customers include Furniture Brands International, Cost Plus, Inc., Liz Claiborne, Sears, Xerox, American Eagle Outfitters, Procter & Gamble, Del Monte Foods Toyota, Caterpillar Inc. and Home Depot.
On January 7, 2013, GT Nexus and TradeCard announced plans to merge creating a global supply-chain management company that would employ about 1,000 people and serve about 20,000 businesses in manufacturing, retail and pharmaceuticals.
GT Nexus products are designed to help importers, exporters, logistics providers and banks manage the flow of inventory and information related to global trade. All capabilities are delivered on-demand, over the Web. Customers select the capabilities they need, and pay for what they use, as they go via a subscription pricing model. The company maintains an international network of support partners for all of its products.
The platform includes:
- Freight contracting (encompassing contract management, global logistics optimization, freight audit, spend management and freight procurement)
- Origin operations
- Documentation and customs (including importer security filing)
- In-transit visibility
- Destination operations
- Business intelligence (supply chain analytics)
See also 
- Cloud computing
- Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment
- Collaborative software
- Regulatory compliance
- Supply chain management
- Supply chain management software
- Supply chain network
- Transportation management systems
- Vendor relationship management
- "GT Nexus reports record transportation bid activity on global logistics portal". Market Wire. 2006-07-18. Retrieved 2007-07-18.
- "Furniture Brands International Rolls Out GT Nexus". Market Wire. 2007-09-05. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- "Cost Plus World Market Deploys Global Trade and Logistics Operating Platform on GT Nexus Portal". Yahoo Finance. 2007-06-12. Retrieved 2007-06-12.[dead link]
- "Liz Claiborne Inc. Selects GT Nexus to Power Global Supply Chain Operating Platform". Yahoo Finance. 2007-05-08. Retrieved 2007-05-08.[dead link]
- "Sears Expands Use of GT Nexus Globally". Market Wire. 2007-04-12. Retrieved 2007-04-12.
- "Del Monte Foods Selects GT Nexus". Market Wire. 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "GT Nexus Acquires Metaship AG, Expands European Operations". Market Wire. 2008-01-22.
- "GT Nexus and TradeCard merging". San Francisco Business Times. 2013-01-08.