From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GWR are the initials of:
- The Great Western Railway, the first line, associated with I K Brunel, between London and Bristol in the UK, and its subsequent network
- Great Western Railway (or Great Western Railroad), the name of several other railway operators
- GWR, the future name of First Great Western (from September 2015)
- The Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway, heritage railway that has taken the initials of the former Great Western Railway Company
- GWR Group, former commercial radio company: owned radio stations, GWR FM (Bristol & Bath) and GWR FM Wiltshire
- The GWR Records label
- The ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange for Genesee & Wyoming, a short-line railroad holding company.
- Geographically Weighted Regression A local multivariate regression function weighted on spatial dependence
- Guinness World Records, an organisation which adjudicates, collates and publishes world records in a number of categories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GWR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.