From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabala may refer to:
- Gabala (Angola), a town in Angola
- Gabala (moth), a genus of nolid moths
- Qabala District, a region of Azerbaijan
- Qabala, a town of Qabala District, Azerbaijan
- Gabala FC, a football club in the above town
- Gabala Radar Station, an early warning radar station run by Russian Space Forces
- Jableh, a Christian city in Syria during the Middle Ages
- Spanish language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.