From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabba may refer to:
- Gabber (music), a subgenre of techno in electronic music.
- Gabba (band), a tribute band covering the pop songs of ABBA in the punk style of The Ramones
- Gabba Front Berlin, a 1990s German techno band of gabba music
- Gabba Gabba Hey (album), a 1991 tribute album to The Ramones named after one of the band's catchphrases
- Carlo Francesco Gabba (1865-1920), an Italian lawyer
- The Gabba, a colloquialism for the Brisbane Cricket Ground in Australia
- "The 'Gabba", a colloquialism referring to the suburb of Woolloongabba, Queensland
- Gabba Island (Queensland) (aka Gerbar Island, in the Torres Strait), an uninhabited Australian island south of Papua New Guinea
- Gabbeh, a type of Iranian pile rug of coarse quality
- Yo Gabba Gabba!, a children's television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.