From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabi is a male or female given name. Its origin is the Aramaic Gabriel, which means "Man of God". The female version is derived from Gabriela. Gabi also refers to a thick cotton blanket or sheet that is used in Ethiopia.
Gabi or GABI may refer to:
- Gabriel Agbonlahor, English footballer
- Gabriel Fernández (footballer), Spanish footballer
- Gabriel Popescu, former Romanian footballer
- Great American Biotic Interchange
- The name of a Barangay in Cordova, Cebu, Philippines
- Gabi, Niger
- Gabi (elephant), the first elephant conceived in Israel through artificial insemination
- Gabor Hun, member of American rock outfit, Sledgeback
- GaBi (software), a software product from PE International for life-cycle assessment
- an abbreviation for gallium bismuth
- Gabi (dog), German shepherd bitch who worked as a guard dog at the Belgrade Zoo and managed to defeat an escaped jaguar.
- Gabi (film), a 2012 film
- Gabi (clothing), a blanket made of chiffon used in Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.