Gabino Cué Monteagudo
|Governor of Oaxaca|
December 1, 2010
|Preceded by||Ulises Ruiz Ortiz|
|Senator for Oaxaca|
1 September 2006 – 1 February 2010
|Succeeded by||Ericel Gómez Nucameni|
23 February 1966 |
Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, Mexico
|Political party||Citizen's Movement|
|Alma mater||Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education|
Gabino Cué Monteagudo (born February 23, 1966 in Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, Mexico) is a Mexican politician. He is current governor of the state of Oaxaca, and the first non-PRI winning candidate in the state in 80 years. He previously ran for governor in 2004, losing to Ulises Ruiz Ortiz, the PRI-candidate and current outgoing state governor.
- "PRI loses Oaxaca, takes PAN states". Mexico City: The News. July 5, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2010.[dead link]
- "Prevé Nava alianza del PAN en Oaxaca el año próximo." (in Spanish). 1 August 2009. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
- "Quedan inscritas dos coaliciones en Oaxaca" (in Spanish). 12 Feb 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
- http://www.milenio.com/node/484891 Otorgan constancia de mayoría a Gabino Cué en Oaxaca Milenio Diario, 11 de julio de 2010. (Spanish)
- "In Mexico elections, PRI makes gains but appears to lose 3 key states". Los Angeles Times. 2008-07-05. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- Rodriguez, Olga (2008-07-04). "Mexican president's allies lead in key elections". San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
- "Gabino Cué: Experiencia" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-09-08.
Ulises Ruiz Ortiz
|Governor of Oaxaca
2010 — Present
|This article about a National Action Party (Mexico) politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|